Pre-Amps & Eq’s
Neve 1053 Pre-Amp EQ
- Extremely rare, it’s one of the most sought after vintage pre amp/EQ modules
- Used on many 1960s classical music tracks
- Has low gain
- Warm and smooth sound quality
- Neve’s most revered preamp modules were all transistor based, the earliest of these featured germanium transistors, like the black paneled 1053 and 1055 models
Neve 1073 Pre-Amp EQ
- Possibly the most revered preamp and EQ circuit ever designed.
- This preamp stays true to the Neve sound with unparalleled clarity, "sheen" and "bite"
- Introduced in 1970
- You can hear this authentic Neve sound on some of the most notable recordings of the past 40 years.
- Designed to accept signals from a wide range of microphone and line sources
API 512c Discrete Mic/Line Pre Amp
- Offers the distinct API sound
- Based on the original 1967 modular microphone pre amp, with the same legendary sonic character.
- Extremely versatile in every application
SansAmp PSA-1 TECH NYC
- Designed to provide a low noise, unusually good sounding front end for all types of audio system
- The SansAmp PSA has been used on major releases and worldwide tours for multiple applications and instruments including horns, vocals, and drums. Players, engineers, and producers alike find the SansAmp PSA very simple to operate
- 100% of users on musiciansfriend.com gave this preamp 5 stars!
API 560A Equalizer
- Originally conceived for use in API consoles in the 1960s and '70s
- Ideal for signal enhancement and room tuning
- These 560As were built in the 1980s
API 550A Equalizer
- The EQ quality on the API 550A is respected and coveted
- Designed by the legendary Saul Walker in the late 1960s.
- Our EQs are both collectible and remarkable pieces of recording history
- Manufactured in 1971
- Warm and rounded sound
- Preferred use includes everything except lead vocals. However, it absolutely ‘owns overdriven electric guitars’
- Ours are originals from he 1970s, not the recent reissues.
- "The API 550A is a true classic — an EQ that's been embraced since the late '60s, and a standard by which countless EQs have been judged." - sweetwater.com
Avedis E-15 Equalizer
- Clear and dynamic tone
- “Silky” sound, with a Neve-like quality